Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] The human mars colony | NO CC

by iSandor Posted 10th Aug 2018 at 2:03 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2021 at 4:19 AM by iSandor

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:17 AM
This is genius!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
This is genius!

Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:30 AM
Damn, this looks amazing. I need to play with the new roofs more...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:35 AM
This is awesome!The time it must have taken.... you have more patience than I do. I wished I had a use for it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 10:19 AM
The only thing I would change is to make the entrance building and the corridors more sci-fi looking, add airlocks, tubes valves, computers etc...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggyslav
The only thing I would change is to make the entrance building and the corridors more sci-fi looking, add airlocks, tubes valves, computers etc...

I agree with you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:31 PM
I realy like the idea and the looks of it but you could make the houses with a modern/sci-fi style (Im talking about the decoration) but its still a GREAT build and anyone can see it took you a lot of time and effort to make it look good. I Love it
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123

Thank you!! Much appreciated
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
I realy like the idea and the looks of it but you could make the houses with a modern/sci-fi style (Im talking about the decoration) but its still a GREAT build and anyone can see it took you a lot of time and effort to make it look good. I Love it

Thanks so much! Yeah, I had that idea as well, but I actually wanted to build "old-fashioned" houses from Earth, you know, so they could feel like they were really living here and not outerspace (because when I was building I had the thought that they had to move to Mars, because of problems on Earth - such as global warming), if you know what I mean ahahah but thanks, that's a such idea too!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123

Thanks <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggyslav

Thanks!! That's a great ideia haha I think I did this in a hurry... I hadn't much time to decorate the outside... :/
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ozzysmod
This is awesome!The time it must have taken.... you have more patience than I do. I wished I had a use for it.

Thanks so much!! Use to decorate the Oasis Springs neighbourhood! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:52 PM
Awesome! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:25 PM
This is great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM
Oh...............................my God. This is brilliant.

For some odd reason, just looking at the screenshot, I had flashbacks to Strangetown in TS2 and Lunar Lakes in TS3.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:23 AM
I like this a lot, it reminds me of TS3's Lunar Lakes and its 'Memories of' parks under glass domes. I also like the idea of classic Earth-style houses under the domes to make it feel more like 'home', rather than houses with an outer space/Sci Fi look. Makes me think of The Martian Chronicles where a group of astronauts go to Mars and upon landing, find an Earth-style small town in the middle of nowhere. Nice work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Awesome! Thank you!!!

Thanks!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paola3
Oh...............................my God. This is brilliant.

For some odd reason, just looking at the screenshot, I had flashbacks to Strangetown in TS2 and Lunar Lakes in TS3.

Much appreciated!!! :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
I like this a lot, it reminds me of TS3's Lunar Lakes and its 'Memories of' parks under glass domes. I also like the idea of classic Earth-style houses under the domes to make it feel more like 'home', rather than houses with an outer space/Sci Fi look. Makes me think of The Martian Chronicles where a group of astronauts go to Mars and upon landing, find an Earth-style small town in the middle of nowhere. Nice work!

Thanks1 I'm glad you liked it! I'm going to check The Martian Chronicles... I haven't read it yet.
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodi521
This is great, thank you!

:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:25 PM
Does it really use all stuff paks and game packs? Really want to try this, but haven't been playing sims 4 for a while now, and i'm not gonna buy all packs for this, haha
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Octopuss
Does it really use all stuff paks and game packs? Really want to try this, but haven't been playing sims 4 for a while now, and i'm not gonna buy all packs for this, haha

Probably the game will replace the objects from the packs, because I built in Oasis Springs (base game) and glass roof is free, so I guess you wont have a problem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:08 AM
This is so cool...thanks...
Can you maybe make a post apocalyptic theme it would be a very similar concept to this...they learn to survive by growing food and would have to live in a fall out shelter.. that would be awesome
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunflower28
This is so cool...thanks...
Can you maybe make a post apocalyptic theme it would be a very similar concept to this...they learn to survive by growing food and would have to live in a fall out shelter.. that would be awesome

Thanks!! Of course, I can make something like that... I just can't promise you when, because I'm not having free time lately
Page 1 of 2