Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Mammal - Squirrel

by Bakie Posted 10th Aug 2018 at 3:03 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2022 at 9:28 AM by Bakie

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:28 PM
You are seriously aweSIM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:31 PM
Thank you so much for all of your creations! I love them! They're awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:43 PM
Thanks again for all your nice mods. My Sims are veterinary, it's nice to put all these animals that you create. My little clinic has your animals in animation, it makes the place very welcoming and heavenly, your mushrooms too, it's magic ... You're awesome
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:19 PM
Sooo cute!! I can't wait to add another mammal to my sims yard!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:25 PM
Thank you so much for all the awesome items you make for us!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TinaGF
You are seriously aweSIM

Haha aweSIM, that's cool :P
Quote: Originally posted by drippingstars
Thank you so much for all of your creations! I love them! They're awesome!

You're welcome! There will be coming more soon (Next week probably something simple though)
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
Thanks again for all your nice mods. My Sims are veterinary, it's nice to put all these animals that you create. My little clinic has your animals in animation, it makes the place very welcoming and heavenly, your mushrooms too, it's magic ... You're awesome

Thank you very much Heidi! There will be more over time.
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
Sooo cute!! I can't wait to add another mammal to my sims yard!

Thanks Rena!
Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thank you so much for all the awesome items you make for us!!!!

You're welcome! Good to see you like a lot of them!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:02 AM
Your mods are A-MAZING! Thank you so much, they help bring that little something special to the Sims4. I especially love your animated butterflies and water effects ... no1. top modder!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsfoxichik
Your mods are A-MAZING! Thank you so much, they help bring that little something special to the Sims4. I especially love your animated butterflies and water effects ... no1. top modder!

Thank you very much Mrs Foxichik! Hope some of my future mods will also be mods you will like just as much.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:51 AM
Great job on the Squirrels I love them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
Great job on the Squirrels I love them.

You're welcome

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 9:27 PM
it looks so sweet but am afraid its not working for me..the nuts stay nuts and dont spawn any squirrels
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
it looks so sweet but am afraid its not working for me..the nuts stay nuts and dont spawn any squirrels

Hello StarlightShadowDancer,
Be sure that your graphical settings are at least set to medium, but even better is if they're set to high of course. Some effects won't show when the settings are too low. Also be sure that your game is fully up-to-date.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 11:19 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 7:53 PM
Wow!!!!! Thank you very much!!! My fingers are itching for building a farm or country house now! Thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Wow!!!!! Thank you very much!!! My fingers are itching for building a farm or country house now! Thanks!!!

You're welcome, these can probably be seen in my next showcase video too at a farm.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 5:54 PM
Adorable little creatures!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Adorable little creatures!
Yes!Have fun with them in your Sims gardens or parks or where ever you're going to place it :P

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 3:33 AM
Any update for this soon, good sir? I try placing it, and like Batcave for example I get the same message, ditto all your fish mods
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Bakie : 9th Oct 2021 at 4:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NikaAlexandrov
Any update for this soon, good sir? I try placing it, and like Batcave for example I get the same message, ditto all your fish mods
I've also commented on the other threads about the problems, but just for other people reading this: I don't have any problems myself in game when testing them.
If you've downloaded it and you do have problems, please try taking all your mods out and leave mine in to see if it's a problem related to another mod.
EDIT: The XMLInjector seem to give problems.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 9:25 AM
thank you, they are a great addition to my gameplay
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carikawaii
thank you, they are a great addition to my gameplay
You're welcome! Enjoy!