Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2019 at 2:52 AM
Default Who can convert meshes from Blender?
First, let me preface this by saying that I've never used this forum before and that I don't know if this is the right place or what to really do. So with that, I'll begin.
I've started following tutorials to try and convert meshes I took from SFM into Blender and then the clothing into Sims 4. The rigging is there, I've seen it, but there are a few problems I'm running into. I've given up at this point, and I'm hoping to find someone who's familiar enough with Blender to quickly and efficiently do these conversions- I've spent hours of my time on this and I'm at my wit's end.
I have:
MDL files, which have been converted into a ton of SMD files. Some I wish to be converted into clothing, while some are better off just as objects, but I still have the meshes and textures for each. The files have been decompiled into folders using Crowbar.
A metric ton of texture files, all in PNG format, but can be made into TGA as well.
I need:
Hair and outfit conversions.
Possibly object conversions, although I'll have to clarify the details of these.

I hope this won't be difficult to someone familiar with Blender, but I really need help with this and I hope I can find it. If there's anything I can do in return I'm willing to do it.