Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 11:09 AM
Default Game is so glitchy
I installed Sims 1 but the game is so glitchy.Like neighborhoods are empty,objects in catalog doesn't appear,can't enter to live mode everything messes up etc.

pictures:

Anyone know the cause?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 1:49 PM
That looks like your data's missing.
Sims 2 people sometimes have problems with their anti-virus software mistaking game files for malware and quarantining them, so that would be one thing to check.
If you eliminate that possibility, maybe the game didn't install properly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 12:30 AM
Is this the original game installed from disk or did you find it as a download?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 4:36 PM
That so does not look like any known Sims 1 game I've ever seen. Might be a weird installation glitch, or it might be someone's customized neighborhood that had "content not included" or it might be a really corrupted game.

Incidentally, only Neighborhoods 1 and 2 ever came with premade houses - the rest (up to 8) were blank, intentionally.
Space Pony
#5 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 11:40 PM
Uh, yeah... That looks like mega corruption. Back up your saves and reinstall the game. I'm so sorry for you!