Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 10:37 PM
Default How To Freeze One Motive?
I am a Loner IRL, and I hate social interaction, even in the Sims. I'm a little sick of feeling required to put the Loner trait on every single sim I've ever made. I have S4S, Notepad++ and the most basic knowledge of how modding works. What tuning files would I need to extract, and what in them would I have to change to freeze a motive?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 3:19 AM
I was curious about your request so went ahead and made it (and basic tested) for you. Turned out to be pretty easy, as I originally thought it might need multiple file changes. For future reference the file you need is:
339BC5BD!00000000!0000000000004112.motive_Social.StatisticTuning

And you just need to set the highlighted text to 0.

I'll keep it updated on my website once it's up.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MizoreYukii_S4_NoMoreSocialMotiveDecay.zip (1.8 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon