Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Pastel - Vampire home

by Shadowalker9 Posted 7th Nov 2019 at 12:02 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 12:54 AM
This is beautiful, especially since you did not use any CC.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 3:54 AM
I think this looks like a very nice house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 6:12 AM
This is a dope look! keeping the gothic architecture while swapping to a different palate was a great idea and it was executed so well!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 8:11 AM
Oh, so cute! I really love it from the first sight! Pastels are my absolute favourits. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 8:28 AM
Love this, and all the more excellent for not using cc. Reminds me of when I lived in San Francisco many years ago where there was a trend for painting Victorians bright and/or pastel colours ('Painted Ladies' houses).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 10:41 AM
Beautiful house and I totally agree with you about the gloominess. I often use colourful houses as well in Forgotten Hollow and your house will be a very nice addition
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 10:32 PM
Um, pink and blue for vampires? That is kind of weird. Shouldn't be red and black?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 2:07 AM
Don't have the necessary exp. for it but had to comment. It's so pretty! Luv it.