Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 5:12 PM
Default Looking for the IDs of Worlds
Does anyone know if the World names and ID numbers are listed anywhere? For example, Sulani is ID 0x0000000070DA3030 in the savegames. I can figure out the ones whose packs I own, but am wondering if there's a list somewhere in the tuning or code.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 3:13 PM
Solved, sort of. The world names are in the neighborhood data in the savegame files.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 3:36 PM
I couldn't figure out how to open the .world files but, the ClientFullBuildx (x being a single digit) might be what you're looking for. I just opened Suani's in the Sims 4 Studio and there was the surprise - all the different regions are considered worlds. Anyways, something in there might be what you want.
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 5:55 PM
That's something to look into, thanks!