Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:41 AM
its taking along time for this to post on this site it is still loading
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:42 AM
oh yeah, "3d animation studios" eh? who's that made by?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:44 AM
i tryed to post the cars and a box poped up and said Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster what the hell is that bull
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
i think ur just lying out of ur a** and we've all caught u....werent u supposed to upload some pictures on here to that werent edited and that were in the actual game??? i wanna see those too
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#55 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:44 AM
Just edit your first post.. manage attachments. It will work.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#56 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
then post the links to the other sites that have your uploads on them.... dude cant you admit when youve been busted?

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Ice Princess
#57 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:48 AM
lmao Come on you guys I believe him.....Dude you are the shit!!!!!! Lets see those cars.

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:48 AM
that is made by 3d CG Animation Studio that is for a i mac not pc i have both so if u have a pc sorry you can;t get that program i make tons of 3d Animations
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#59 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:49 AM
No you talk alot and can barely use photo shop to edit, thats about all you make,. You cant even provide a link to the downloads, Dude do you have no humility at all?

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by just kathy
lmao Come on you guys I believe him.....Dude you are the shit!!!!!! Lets see those cars.

when i tried to put them on here they said my files are to bigg but i have to make them smaller
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:51 AM
"3d CG Animation Studio" for a mac that brings up zero results? umm yeah, I've heard of that one... </sarcasm>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:51 AM
i will post the link
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#63 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:51 AM
Wow Andrefrank, you've come a long way in just 2 days. I noticed that on this thread you were asking which program you needed to re-colour cars... and now, two days later, you're meshing your own, and changing the game code to make the TV and new doors work!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#64 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:51 AM
That's ok.. I'm sure someone must have made a program for PC's too.

NOW.. This has really dragged out long enough. Either post a file or a few screenshots from various angles or this thread will be deleted. Just because it's a game site doesn't mean we have time to fool around with this little game.
Ice Princess
#65 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:53 AM
So dude how big are the files? You could rar them and make them smaller.

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by temp_185
:S Mod? to do what?

...... Anyone else begining to get lost in these lies?

stop hatin because i know how to hack in games and do stuff
Ice Princess
#67 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:58 AM
Yeah stop hatin on the man. Don't keep a brotha down because he knows wtf he's doing.

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wow Andrefrank, you've come a long way in just 2 days. I noticed that on this thread you were asking which program you needed to re-colour cars... and now, two days later, you're meshing your own, and changing the game code to make the TV and new doors work!

i found a program then i started right away all night all day
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:00 AM
"stop hatin because i know how to hack in games and do stuff" hahahahahah why? will you hax0r me if I don't? or worse.... show me more of your terrible photoshop "skillz" LMAO.....
Ice Princess
#70 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:02 AM
So andrefrank how big are the files? Can you rar them? Dude I'll pay you to post them.

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:04 AM
what ever i will post the link in a min i have to finish my other Animation i'm working on more stuff and i will have the cars up for download i will be back
Field Researcher
#72 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:04 AM
Man, you're an insult to all the creators here (skinners, modders, meshers...), and I don't know why the hell is your thread open yet...I better get out this section, this thread makes me sick.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Forum Resident
#73 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:05 AM
Hi again I am syill waiting for that link,
So before the Mods close this thread, would you please Copy and paste the links here!

I would like to check out your Cars also the sight so I can find some more Stuff for my game.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:06 AM
temp_185 why u hatin are u temporary silly because i got skill or do i smell jealousy wait until i post them
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#75 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM
like dont be hatin cuz i can Hack too - word!
i changed some code n stuff and look im so much cooler than those other modders! sims in space yo! beat that, uh i have files for the rocket somewhere, um yeah ill find them in a minute, i have more leet hax0r stuff to do. yeah done be hatin!

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: Off topic..very off topic
Page 3 of 5